NEW STUFF

Okay, so I'm a little behind on updates. Here are some new things from the art desk over the past month.

Planet-Pulp did a Femme Fatale themed gallery in August, and I chose to do some illustrations of Elle Driver from Quentin Tarantino's film Kill Bill.



I also did a Psylocke illustration for Planet-Pulp's X-Men themed gallery from the previous month. 
Here's a Punisher sketch I knocked out while grabbing a drink with one of my pals. 
And finally, a Wolverine watercolor sketch. I'd really like to do more with watercolors, I must say. 

Aside from all of that, I've just wrapped the 7th issue of BLACK ROSE. I'm very pleased with the issue overall, and can't wait to show it! Here are a few snippets.







I guess it's been a busy month! 
Thanks for stopping by.
~Aaron






Comments

Popular Posts